* The simpler herbs to grow
* Germination: 14 to 21 days
* Sow seed on surface of compost and gently firm down compost. Keep soil damp but not wet.
* Transplant can be done after 4 - 6 weeks and space plants 15 inches inches apart * Prefer sunny spot in free draining soil.
* It has broad, gray-green leaves and produce attractive blue or lavender flowers
* Ideal stuffing for pork and numerous fish and meat dishes, soups and stews. Delicious mixed with cream cheese.
* Useful against flu, sore throats, laryngitis, hay fever and stress. It goes well with poultry, cheeses, meats and stuffing.