*** Very tiny and dust like seeds. Not suitable for new starter to handle
*** Growing Mints:
* Height: 12 to 18 inches
* Germination: 14 to 21 days
* Peppermint can be used for tea, baking, and potpourri. * Peppermint will grow almost anywhere that's out of the hot sun, but it prefers a moderately rich soil and at least partial shade.
* Peppermint loves water but needs soil that drains well in order to avoid root rot.
* Push one seed a half inch into the center of each pot. Water them all well, until water is draining out of the bases, and then cover the top of each pot with plastic wrap. Use rubber bands to secure the plastic wrap tightly in place. This will help maintain high humidity and soil moisture throughout the seeds incubation process. Leave the pots on a windowsill that receives at least six hours of direct sunlight each day.
* Peppermint grows fast and needs a lot of nutrients. Water them daily and make sure they get at least six hours of direct sunlight each day.
* To assure a lengthy harvest and to prevent weakening the plant, pinch off the flowers but don't pick any leaves before the herb is 10 to 12 inches high