* Eucalyptus plant is LOW germination rate
* Height: 40 feet
* LONG germination: 21 days
* This fast growing tree is drought and heat tolerant. While this tree can grow up to 40 feet tall, it will stay smaller in small spaces. The blue green leaves hold the scented oil that gives the tree its lovely smell. The silver dollar eucalyptus has pretty white flowers, attractive bark, and distinctive foliage.
* Use a porous potting soil that has lots of pearlite for good drainage. It’s also important to use peat pots that can be transplanted with the seedlings, because eucalyptus doesn’t respond well to transplanting.
* Sow seeds on surface damp soil and dab the seeds to make it firm with the growing medium. Keep the medium wet but not damp, spay mist every one to two days to keep the growing medium evenly moist.
* Eucalyptus requires full sun, and this means at least 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight every day. Avoid direct noon hot sun. Should also choose a location that’s a few meters from any buildings or fences, otherwise the fast-growing tree could cause damage to the nearby structure.