* Harvest in 2-4 months. To ensure a continuous harvest, plant a new round of seeds every 3 weeks.
* Need full sunlight. Grow well in 12 inches airy and loamry soil (without rock, stones, clay, soil clumps)
* Germination: 2-3 weeks (Slow germination).
* Sow 0.5cm deep and 10cm apart.
* To avoid disturb carrot's root, sow directly in the garden.
* Fertilize with a low-nitogen but high-potassium and -phosphate fertilizer 5 to 6 weeks after sowing. (Note that excess nitrogen in the soil promotes top, or foliage, growth—not roots.)