* Germination: 7 to 14 days
* Easy care herbs and can be grown in hot environment. Prefer well drained soil and full sun environment (avoid noon direct hot sun)
* Sow on surface of damp soil. Spray mist whenever the soil is dry. Put at a bright cover such as window until it germinate.
* Avoid over watering and over fertilisation
* Plants can be harvested anytime once they have reached 4 to 6 inches (10-15 cm.) tall. Harvesting oregano leaves as flower buds form will often yield the best flavor. Harvest oregano leaves in the morning hours once dew has dried.