* Fruit length 5-6cm
* Chilli seeds need warm temperature (above 20°C) to germinate, and it should be 30°C or more for the fruit to ripen.
* Loves full sun but afternoon shade will prevent the fruit from getting sunburned.
* Sow seeds on surface of damp soil, keep the soil moist and avoid water clogged. Seeds can be sowed on big pot as they hates transplants and their roots being disturbed.
* Chillies grow in a variety of soils. Like most plants they grow better in rich soils and produce more fruit. They need well watered.
* Give them some supported when they grow bigger as Chillies have weak branches.